More about Blackwell Reference Online
Blackwell Reference Online includes a huge range of indispensable reference works from the following subject areas:
- Business and Economics
- Language and Linguistics
- Literature and Cultural Studies
- Philosophy and Religion
- Sociology and Psychology
Blackwell Reference Online is:
- Authoritative - written by the leading experts in the field
- Comprehensive - contains full coverage of the key debates, issues and scholarship in each subject area
- Ground-breaking - with original essays which not only chart and summarize existing scholarship but provide new perspectives
- Proven - Many of the titles will already have featured on undergraduate and postgraduate reading lists
- International - with contributions from scholars all over the world, Blackwell Reference Online gives a truly international perspective
- A perfect starting point for further research - bibliographies, further reading lists, illustrations and glossaries make Blackwell Reference Online an ideal springboard for further research
What is Blackwell Reference Online?
Blackwell Reference Online is a new vast online library giving instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship across the humanities and social sciences. With more than +426 volumes to be published in Blackwell Reference Online, it is the largest academic reference collection available online and includes:
- the critically-acclaimed Blackwell Companions and Handbooks
- major reference works such as the Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management and the Companion to Syntax
- a whole host of other valuable reference materials such as dictionaries, encyclopedias and concise companions.
With unbeatable functionality, undergraduate and graduate students, lecturers, and researchers will find Blackwell Reference Online an invaluable learning and teaching resource.