Title Information pages
Each Title Information page is the home page for a book, which may be a single volume or a large multi-volume reference work.
The main Title Information pane may include the following details:
- The title of the book. If an OpenURL resolver is registered with your institution's account, clicking the title will search for the book in library holdings.
- Basic bibliographic information.
- A boxed area listing the topics (e.g. subjects, places or periods) associated with the book. Clicking a topic will allow you to explore other chapters relevant to that topic within all Blackwell Reference Online books. (See Explore for further information.)
- Copyright details.
- A brief description of the book.
- A jacket image.
- Reviews of the book.
- A footer specifying how to cite the book. The citation can be copied and pasted into your work.
The Table of Contents on the left-hand side of the page allows you to begin navigating though the content of the book, including its front and back matter. (See Full Text pages for further information.)