Blackwell Reference Online is available to institutions as a one-time purchase giving your library unlimited access to the resource.
- You can choose to buy the Complete Collection, or pick and choose from the annual collections.
- You will be able to upgrade Blackwell Reference Online with additional new titles and editions in subsequent years for a fee.
- Access includes perpetual archival rights.
- Licensing terms include walk-in users and course pack use.
- Pricing is based on the size of your institution.
- 60 day free trials for institutions are available on request from email@example.com.
You can log-in into our Subscriber Services interface using the subscriberservices.blackwellreference.com URL and your administrator username and password.
MARC records available through OCLC WorldCat Collection
If you are an existing OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) customer, you can use a cataloging or FirstSearch authorization to access the OCLC order form at: http://collectionsets.oclc.org/JustLooking?cmd=requestLogin. This page also links to a PDF form that libraries without such authorization can use to order records.*
OCLC WorldCat Collection Sets allows you to easily load multiple records for a specific set into your local catalog and automatically sets your holdings in WorldCat. Various record processing options are available.
The Blackwell Reference Online set of electronic records is now available through WorldCat Collection Sets. To receive new records as they are added to the set, select the standing order option on the order form.
For information about WorldCat Collection Sets visit:
For a list of all available sets visit:
* Please contact your OCLC regional service provider for pricing and ordering information. Visit http://www.oclc.org/worldcatsets/ordering/default.htm for contact details.